Friday, October 5, 2012

Balmain Style - Fall Favorites

Unlike my usual basic, unexciting solid colored tops and patternless dresses, this Fall I'm welcoming a bit of diversity by incorporating embroidery, abstract patterns and detailed combinations of both colors and materials. 

One designer that I'm especially drawn to is Balmain and the Fall 2012 RTW collection. Taking lessons from the complex beading and intricate "thriller" like blazers, I've decided to embrace velvet detailed trouser and tried on a few untypical trench coats.


Topshop has special collects of this season's  most bizarre blazers. The pants, the shoes, and every thing in-between - I've picked some of my favorites inspired by Balmain and infused with my personal touch.



Velvet, Paisley, Jacquard, Suede. Combinations of these prints and textiles are beautifully collaborated. Topshop had trousers, boots, and pencil skirts that mimic the styles of those seen on the runway for Fall 2012 RTW



Studs and sequins make for superb accessories. I'm in love with this black dress, and metallic top. How can you resist a beaded jacket like this one also from Topshop? LOVE.



1 comment:

Spread the Love