Friday, October 12, 2012

From One Blogger To Another


My close friend Lisa Wang has been blogging for over a year now and her website Leopard Shoes is one close to my heart.



When I'm talking with her about clothes, shoes, or style, I always leave with info on an amazing new trend or a tip for how to pull off rockin' apparel like the unique collection Lisa has established through years of shopping experience.

One things that stands out with her look is the way she makes simple clothes stand out. 



"I LOVE adding fun accessories like leather, hardware and lots of gold!"


The one aspect about Lisa's style I admire most is her top-notch shoe collection. No one can rock a pair of biker boots or high-top heels the way she does. I DIED after seeing her new Jeffrey Campbell Litas


I don't doubt her for a second when she casually says her collection contains over 70 plus pairs of shoes. It's easy to see her dreams of becoming the next big shoe designer coming true in the VERY near future. 
Jimmy Choo's got nothin' on her. 


white tee - t by alexander wang
fade out jeans - rich and skinny jeans
leather jacket - zara
fedora hat - aritzia
metallic clutch - asos





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spread the Love